Dewdrop Inn66 Fore Street
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
The pub was originally the end thatched property next to the existing thatched row. It was part demolished in 1903 and rebuilt in brick. It has changed little in the last 35 years, and in fact still retains its original 'Bottle & Jug', used for off-sales. It is simply, but comfortably, furnished and there are stools at the bar. The walls are adorned with horse brasses, old maps and prints, together with sundry other paraphernalia. Pool and darts are played.