Close to the head of the Frogmore Creek, it is accessible by car, bus or boat. First licensed in 1857, the building is of stone with timber beams, an ingelnook fireplace with log burner, oak floors, and old settles. There are also settees and an assortment of other furniture. Leading off from the bar, there is a separate games room with both a pool table and dartboard. At the rear of the pub there is a terrace and garden, which is used for alfresco dining in the warmer months.