Welcome to the South Devon Branch of CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale
CAMRA is considered one of the most successful consumer campaigns ever. Our aim is to have good quality real ale, ciders and perries and to have thriving pubs and clubs in every community. We are independent, not-for-profit and non-party political.
Our branch covers an area from Chagford and Moretonhampstead in the north, through Holne and South Brent in the west, down to Thurlestone and Salcombe in the south and then following the coastline past Dartmouth and Kingswear, onto Torbay and as far as Teignmouth.
(click for more details)
are available here
Log in required
- More Pub News Saturday 11 November 2023
- CAMRA Christmas Raffle tickets now available Saturday 4 November 2023
- Pub News Thursday 2 November 2023
- News from the Queen's Arms Brixham Wednesday 1 November 2023
- Champion Beer of Britain Friday 27 October 2023
- Exeter Festival of Beer 2024 Monday 16 October 2023
Discounted real ales in some pubs:
Click here for pubs offering discounts
CAMRA's guide to all UK pubs
Pubs serving locally brewed beer
Please be aware that many pubs are suffering from staff shortages, this means they may have to close for a day or even several days. Please contact before travelling
CAMRA is actively supporting the preservation of historic pub interiors.
Details can be found here
(click for details of all of the committee)
Visit the South Devon CAMRA Facebook page South Devon CAMRA Facebook page,the place for the latest branch, pub and beer news across South Devon