South Devon CAMRA have organised a beer festival annually in Newton Abbot in late summer but for one reason and another this hasn't taken place since 2012 but this year we will be holding one again from Thursday, 26th to Saturday, 28th July. South Devon Camra SUNSHINE Beer & Cider Festival
With the proliferation of local beer festivals we also help staff several local festivals and offer advice to local festival organisers.
Below is a list of forthcoming beer festivals in and around our area are listed below. Do let us know if there are any festivals servicing real ale that we've not listed and we'll happily add details of them to the list.
- Staverton Beer Festival
Saturday 25 August 2018
beer festival at Staverton station on the South Devon Railway meeting at noon
- Start Bay Inn Beer Festival
Friday 31 August – Sunday 2 September 2018
Start Bay Inn, Torcross
An "End of Summer Festival" at the Start Bay Inn in Torcross, the first they have held. There will be 6 Ales and 2 Ciders on offer from Devon Breweries.
- Abbfest Friday 21 – Sunday 23 September 2018 Abbfest
- Falmouth CAMRA beer festival Thursday 4 – Saturday 6 October 2018 Discovery Quay
- Swindon Beer Festival Thursday 25 – Saturday 27 October 2018 Steam Museum
- Albert Inn Autumn Beer Festival Friday 26 – Sunday 28 October 2018 Albert Inn, Totnes
- Bath CAMRA Winter Ales festival Friday 9 – Sunday 11 November 2018 Widcombe Social Club, Bath
- The Queens Arms Charity Beer Festival Friday 7 – Sunday 9 December 2018 Queen's Arms, Brixham
- Albert Inn Winter Beer Festival Friday 25 – Sunday 27 January 2019 Albert Inn, Totnes