Phoenix25 Fore Street
See more about this pub on WhatPub, CAMRA's national pub guide.
The first records relating to this old establishment date from 1793, when it was described as a Post House and Excise Office, and was known as the Clifford Arms. It subsequently changed its name to the Old Coaching House in 1971. Seriously damaged by fire in December 2011, this friendly village pub is now a pub/restaurant.